Bringing possibilities to life.
- Everything that you envision, give life to, becomes part of your reality in one way or another.
- We are each in control of our own destiny, no matter how difficult that may be to comprehend. Immaterial of how wondrous or dire your life situation may be there is potential to modify or completely change it at will to become whatever you may desire. Believe it
or not, you are capable of recreating each and every aspect of your life at will. The minds capacity to dream, or produce very intricate daydreams, is the unexploited part of your ability to create what you want. However, many don’t bring those dreams into reality, they stay just dreams, wishes, hopes, ideas that are destined never to see the light of day.
- You will be judged not only by what you do in life, but also by what you didn’t achieve or do.
- The quality of your destiny is governed by your action or inability to act, by your ability to dream or not, by our desires or lack of desires. You are the masters of your own universe, this is your playground were you can do whatever you want, achieve whatever your hearts desire.
- It is your imagination that sets your reality on fire, bringing your dreams to life.
- Achieving desires is vulnerable to procrastination, weak desires, lack of perseverance and the inability to maintain focus; yet never giving up until what you desire actually becomes yours is what creation is all about.
- It is your course through life that makes you what you, not what others think or say you are.
- you are indeed a product of your own making, what you experience is what you have made real through your thoughts. How you funnel your desires, controlling them, molding them into the concepts that you desire to become real in your life will determine how glorious your life will actually be.
- If you don’t take full control of your life someone or fate will.
- Knowing you can create whatever you want, whenever you want, enables your life to be what you really want it to be, a joy and a wonder. To not live up to your true potential is indeed a waste; start to manage your life now by taking control of each detail of your life. Make your life what you desire it to be through the use of your creative powers.
Control Your Life
- You are the sole architect of your life
- The quality of your life is limited only by what you are prepared to accept.
- The paths you take lead to the life you make
- Any situation can be as simple or as complicated as you wish to make it.
- Embrace change foreseen or otherwise
- Manage the potential elements of change with a clear focus.
- Life is an experiment of thought
- Thoughts create and govern everything we perceive.
- Why be a puppet of other’s desires
- Avoid bending your desires to match the will of others.
- What you want to become
- The cost of freedom is being strong enough to create your own way.
- Follow your rules that make your life ideal
- You alone have the right to decide every element of your life.
- Are your desires being met
- Don’t crucify yourself on a cross of your own making.